All Fields Are Mandatory.
Do you have Interest in Photography? Are you creative and energetic person with excellent English language skills? Would you like to represent the finest Photography institution in Delhi?
Then we have an opportunity for you. Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Student counsellor (preferably female)
· Social Media Marketing Manager.
· Photo/Video editor.
Student counsellor (preferably female)
Candidate must have excellent communication skills and a pleasing personality.
This role can be 'Full-time' OR 'Part Time' & would suit a student or a recent graduate.
Qualities we are looking for:
1. To be very well presented
2. Good English language skills
3. Interest in Photography, Makeup & Fashion is preferred (however, not mandatory).
4. To be a little bubbly and talkative in nature (not shy).
5. Good communication skills on face to face as well as over telephone.
6. Candidate must have good convincing power and selling skills.
Some duties to be performed:
· Student Counseling & advice students to choose best suitable course for them
· Admissions procedures and Studio tour
· Responding to phone calls & emails
· University tours & representing DCOP in exhibitions
· Manage Studio bookings
· Maintaining students & teachers database
· Giving warm & courteous welcome to new students & clients
· Presentations for DCOP
· Client support
· Keeping record of studio equipment before and after shoots
Social Media Marketing Manager
As the Social Media Marketing Manager at Delhi College of Photography, one should have the following qualities:
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Demonstrate creativity and interest in Social Media.
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Knowledge & interest in Photography is a plus point.
• Knowledge of Photoshop & graphic designing is an advantage.
You will be responsible for:
· Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes;
· Maintaining & updating our website on daily basis;
· Frequently posting several posts (per day) related to photography and our institute on Instagram and facebook & google plus;
· Tweeting several times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients social media profiles;
· Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients keyword and SEO strategies.
You think this role is for you? Send us your CV with a cover letter at email@example.com
1. Maximize your Depth of Field While there may be times that you want to get a little more c...
10 Tips for the Aspiring Street Photographer Let’s face it, starting street p...