All Fields Are Mandatory.
FOUNDATION Photography Course
Duration: 2 months (16 classes) | Age limit: none
The Foundation photography course is a very comprehensive photography course, aimed for beginners.
The course covers the basics of photography and goes on to more advanced photographic concepts and techniques, like Lighting, Exposure Portraiture, Composition, HDR, Panorama, Time Lapse, Photo editing, etc.
The course is suitable both for owners of DSLR cameras willing to improve their photography skills and for those who plan to continue shooting professionally.
The key topics of the course
Introduction to digital photography
· Introduction to DSLR camera
· Working with a digital film (sensor)
Introduction to the Functionalities of a Camera
· Exposure compassion;
· Freezing motion;
· Colour correction and white balance.
· Creation of silhouettes, pan effects, zoom burst, etc.
· Image resolution
· Raw image vs Jpeg
· Basic Photo editing
Introduction to Lighting
· Handling difficult light situations, low light shooting;
· Light theory, Advanced understanding of light
· Using flash as a fill-in light.
Developing a creative eye
· Creative use of light and composition, depth of field.
· Interesting photography techniques
· Texture vs Colour Portraiture
· Indoor and outdoor portraiture
· Applying light theory to portraiture
Advanced Photo editing
· Colour correction, retouching, layers, colour to b&w, etc.
· HDR, Panorama, Time lapse, Basic DSLR video
· Studio Lighting – Working with strobe lights and external exposure meters
· Light modifiers: reflectors, soft boxes, umbrellas, etc
· One, two and three point lighting techniques
· Other lighting techniques
1. Maximize your Depth of Field While there may be times that you want to get a little more c...
10 Tips for the Aspiring Street Photographer Let’s face it, starting street p...