All Fields Are Mandatory.
Foundation makeup course:The entry level to makeup training includes make-up for the day, evening, basic bridal & special occasions Day.
Duration- 4 weeks
Training will take place within a professional make-up studio at Delhi college of photography using products provided by the school from all the top international fashion houses: Mac, Make Up Forever, Estée Lauder, Bobbi Brown, L’Oreal etc
The emphasis on all our make-up courses is geared towards practical sessions with the minimum of theoretical work. This gives the students more hands-on experience so they can improve their skills quickly. Our qualification is truly International, you will be required to cover different ranges i.e: skin colours, for different occasions using different techniques.
• Hygiene, health and safety
• Full client consultation: skin analysis, face shape, eye brow shape
•Contouring - Face & Eye Shapes
• Retro/Pinup Makeup
•Editorial & Fashion Shoot Makeup
• Trend Forecasting from the Runway
•Guidelines for Prepping for Shoots
• Skin preparation: cleansing, toning and moisturizing
• Contouring: facial geometry and bone structure
• Colour wheel – theory and identification (cool rose/warm peach)
• Colour correction (warming/cooling)
•Understanding Hair & Fashion Styling
• Choosing and application of foundation
• Concealer choice and application
• Sun kissing (application of bronzer, shading, highlighting)
• Powder application
• Application of eye makeup showing a number of techniques including the classic smoky eyes and vintage liner – remember the secret is in the blending
• Application of false lashes both strip and individual
• Lipstick, blusher application • Product awareness.
You will require a set of professional make-up brushes to use in class and for essential home practice. The qualification is awarded once you have achieved the required number of ‘positive’ assessments and submitted the required pieces of written work.
COURSE KEY FACTS:
• No previous experience required
• Intensive hands-on experience
• A vast range of top-brand make-up for class use provided
• Course notes provided
After these skills have been perfected students can then choose to do creative makeup course. Our creative and intensive courses are directed towards those who wish to work in high fashion make-up, and will include a photographic shoot using a top fashion/beauty photographer and professional models.
1. Maximize your Depth of Field While there may be times that you want to get a little more c...
10 Tips for the Aspiring Street Photographer Let’s face it, starting street p...