All Fields Are Mandatory.
Foundation + Creative makeup course:Designed for those who wish to develop their skills in the latest trends for photographic make-up & catwalk. Also includes a photoshoot at the studio or location with professional photographer and a model to built your portfolio.
Duration- (2 weeks)
This is the next step up from the Foundation Course and is designed for those who wish to develop their skills in the latest trends for photographic make-up, fashion shoots & Catwalk.
The course is taught by top professional Make-up Artists who are working in the industry on photo-shoots for advertising & magazines and fashion shows. You’ll see work portfolioof different Make-up Artists and demonstration & techniques of how to achieve the latest trends in high fashion photographic make-up.There is a good balance between demonstration and workshop.
· Airbush Makeup skills
· Mature & Male Makeup
· Business, Branding, Marketing
· Marketing Yourself for Fashion Industry & more
· False eyelashes
· Lip correction
· Fashion/catwalk makeup
· Fantasy makeup
· Evening/Dramatic and glamorous makeup (close-up and long shot)
· Vintage Makeup for black and white, color photography, and fashion shows
The highlight of the second week is an exciting photographic shoot, which will help to start your own portfolio. You will have the opportunity to create a make-up look on a hired model, who will be dressed in a designer outfit. Her hair will be professionally styled for you. A leading fashion Photographer will then take a series of pictures, which will be yours to keep. You can then select the best shots and have them developed into prints for your portfolio (students to arrange and pay for this themselves – we can advise). Our visiting stylist will advise and assist you throughout your photo-shoot day.
• Please note that the college supplies all materials, other than brushes. We use all the leading brands of make-up in order to give you exposure to a wide range of products. However for this course its Highly recommended for students to have their own kit.
• You will require a set of professional make-up brushes.
• The Foundation Make-up Course is a pre-requisite to this course.
1. Maximize your Depth of Field While there may be times that you want to get a little more c...
10 Tips for the Aspiring Street Photographer Let’s face it, starting street p...